Chamber members are invited to participate in our annual co-op program which allows businesses access to exclusive events and advertising opportunities, including our bi-annual Girls Night Out, weekly Farmers’ Market and ongoing promotion through social media and print & digital advertising. The 2017 Chamber Co-op program once again features a range of opportunities to promote your business to the Madeira area and beyond through targeted events and marketing.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2017:
1. Digital Marketing
Based on the feedback of many of you, we have re-focused the majority of our print marketing into multiple digital elements including featured content and promotion through Cincinnati Magazine, targeted banner ads displayed on local websites, such as Cincinnati.com, as well as national sites that your target customers browse each and every day.
2. Email Marketing
Beginning Monday, January 2nd, the Chamber now sends out a weekly “Monday Morning Memo” to our database of 500+ which highlights upcoming events and information for our members as well as an article of interest regarding small business marketing. Each week, one of our co-op members will be featured with a blurb about their business and link to their website.
3. Interactive Co-op Page on MadeiraChamber.com
We’re creating a special section of our website 100% devoted to you! This interactive page will allow your potential customers to map out your location, contact you, and see exclusive deals and specials! Users will also be able to sign up to receive on-going deals from your business! This featured page will become the landing page of the majority of our digital marketing.
4. Social Media Marketing
Our 2017 Social Media exposure will expand beyond Facebook. We want to get more interactive with your brand on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram as well! In addition, all Facebook posts will be boosted this year to maximize brand exposure!
RETURNING IN 2017:
1. Girls Night Out Events
We will once again host TWO shopping events – one in the spring and one before the holidays – in coordination with Cincinnati Magazine.
2. Printed Business Directory
A printed showcasing of Madeira in delivered to every home in Madeira and Indian Hill, with additional distribution through Cincinnati Magazine. View the 2016 Madeira Directory.
Learn more about advertising opportunities available through Cincinnati Magazine.
3. Madeira Events
Opportunity to cross-promote via the Bike Race, Independence Day, Street Dance, Light Up Madeira / Shop Madeira and the weekly Farmers’ Market.
2017 CO-OP PROGRAM INCLUDES:
– Print advertising: Cincinnati Magazine throughout the year
– Email Newsletter: Featured listing in weekly Madeira Chamber email newsletter
– Madeira Business Directory (print): Enhanced listing and potential editorial mention
– Event Advertising: Opportunity for additional marketing during Girls Night Out
– Social Media: Includes up to 10 Facebook posts/year with each post boosted to your target demographic
– MadeiraChamber.com: Featured listing in the searchable, online directory
– MadeiraChamber.com: Business logo featured on home page
– MadeiraChamber.com: Designated co-op page featuring exclusive offers, business info, and more
– Additional Promotions: Business name listed on sign at Farmers Market, and within their brochure.
Download a Chamber Co-op Program Overview to see what’s new for 2017.
Ready to get involved? Download and fill out the 2017 Co-op Program Invoice and submit with your check made payable to Madeira Chamber of Commerce to:
Attn: Co-op Program
PO Box 43333
Madeira, OH 45243
Or scan and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org