Chamber members are invited to participate in our annual co-op program which allows businesses access to exclusive events and advertising opportunities, including our bi-annual Girls Night Out, weekly Farmers’ Market and ongoing promotion through social media, print and digital advertising. The 2018 Chamber Co-op program once again features a range of opportunities to promote your business to the Madeira area and beyond through targeted events and marketing.
RETURNING IN 2019:
1. Girls Night Out Events
We will once again host TWO shopping events – one in the spring and one before the holidays – in coordination with Cincinnati Magazine.
2. Printed Business Directory
A printed showcasing of Madeira in delivered to every home in Madeira and Indian Hill, with additional distribution through Cincinnati Magazine. View the 2018 Madeira Directory.
Learn more about advertising opportunities available through Cincinnati Magazine.
3. Madeira Events
Opportunity to cross-promote via the Bike Race, Independence Day, Street Dance, Light Up Madeira / Shop Madeira and the weekly Farmers’ Market.
2019 CO-OP PROGRAM INCLUDES:
– Print advertising: Cincinnati Magazine throughout the year
– Email Newsletter: Featured listing in weekly Madeira Chamber email newsletter
– Madeira Business Directory (print): Enhanced listing and potential editorial mention
– Event Advertising: Opportunity for additional marketing during Girls Night Out
– Email Marketing: Event follow ups
– Email Marketing: Special offers sent to potential customers via targeted e-blasts
– Social Media: Includes up to 10 Facebook posts/year with each post boosted to your target demographic
– MadeiraChamber.com: Featured listing in the searchable, online directory
– MadeiraChamber.com: Business logo featured on home page
– Google My Business training and support
Ready to get involved? Download and fill out the 2019 Co-op Program Invoice and submit with your check made payable to Madeira Chamber of Commerce to:
Attn: Co-op Program
PO Box 43333
Madeira, OH 45243
Or scan and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org