Chamber members are invited to participate in our annual co-op program which allows businesses access to exclusive events and advertising opportunities, including our bi-annual Girls Night Out, weekly Farmers’ Market and ongoing promotion through social media, print and digital advertising. The 2018 Chamber Co-op program once again features a range of opportunities to promote your business to the Madeira area and beyond through targeted events and marketing.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2018:
1. Email Marketing
We’ll continue to emphasize our digital efforts to help our business community reach its target customers online! In 2018, we’ve added strategic e-blasts throughout the year with additional follow up opportunities for post-event marketing. We continue to develop our own consumer database to complement our large B2B database of chamber members and partners.
2. SLN Connect Program
We know that small businesses have less and less time to focus on marketing including their many online listings! We’re partnering with SLN Connect to provide a listings management online program 100% free for co-op members! This amazing program helps you keep all of your online listings – including the not-so-obvious ones – updated and accurate so that wherever customers find you online, they’re receiving the correct info! SLN Connect also offers a free e-gift program to allow businesses to quickly and easily provide e-gift cards to their customers with little effort for the customer! Our goal is roll out the SLN Connect program to all co-op members by the end of June.
RETURNING IN 2018:
1. Girls Night Out Events
We will once again host TWO shopping events – one in the spring and one before the holidays – in coordination with Cincinnati Magazine.
2. Printed Business Directory
A printed showcasing of Madeira in delivered to every home in Madeira and Indian Hill, with additional distribution through Cincinnati Magazine. View the 2017 Madeira Directory.
Learn more about advertising opportunities available through Cincinnati Magazine.
3. Madeira Events
Opportunity to cross-promote via the Bike Race, Independence Day, Street Dance, Light Up Madeira / Shop Madeira and the weekly Farmers’ Market.
2018 CO-OP PROGRAM INCLUDES:
– Print advertising: Cincinnati Magazine throughout the year
– Email Newsletter: Featured listing in weekly Madeira Chamber email newsletter
– Madeira Business Directory (print): Enhanced listing and potential editorial mention
– Event Advertising: Opportunity for additional marketing during Girls Night Out
– Email Marketing: Event follow ups
– Email Marketing: Special offers sent to potential customers via targeted e-blasts
– Social Media: Includes up to 10 Facebook posts/year with each post boosted to your target demographic
– MadeiraChamber.com: Featured listing in the searchable, online directory
– MadeiraChamber.com: Business logo featured on home page
– MadeiraChamber.com: Designated co-op page featuring exclusive offers, business info, and more
– Additional Promotions: Business name listed on sign at Farmers Market, and within their brochure.
– SLN Connect Program for listings management and e-gift cards
Ready to get involved? Download and fill out the 2018 Co-op Program Invoice and submit with your check made payable to Madeira Chamber of Commerce to:
Attn: Co-op Program
PO Box 43333
Madeira, OH 45243
Or scan and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org